Saturday, July 11, 2009

Le Creuset!

Probably the most adorable kitchen accessory you can ever own is a Le Creuset cast iron pot! They are super-cute because they come in all sorts of bright, happy colors! And, of course, they're really good pots in the first place.


They don't just make pots, they also make skillets and roasting pans and teapots and all sorts of things that you can get in matching colors to make your kitchen adorable! I really want to start my Le Creuset collection, but I can't pick a color! There are so many, and I want to make sure that it looks good with my kitchen, so I guess I will have to wait until I have a kitchen that is permanently mine. But that hasn't stopped me from spending lots of time imagining how adorable my kitchen would be with a bright yellow or dark blue pot on the stove!

Love, Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment