Thursday, July 16, 2009

Garth Algar!

Dana Carvey was on The Tonight Show last night, and it reminded me that Garth from Wayne's World is adorable! He is so happy and has a floppy mullet and plays the drums! Wayne's World probably wouldn't be half as amazing as it is if it weren't for Garth.


I think that a lot of Garth's adorableness comes from how he and Wayne are basically in love with each other. It is kind of like me and María. And this blog is kind of like our equivalent of their TV show. And this is exactly what it is like when María and I go places in a car together:



And, when we were freshmen, Anisha, Julia, and I all dressed up like Garth and did his "Foxy Lady" dance in front of the whole school!



I don't know what else to say! I love Garth and I want him to be my best friend. Party on, Garth!

Love, Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment