Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Adam

The other day, I saw a trailer for what is possibly the most adorable movie ever! Adam is all about a boy with Asperger's syndrome and this girl, Beth, who moves in upstairs. Adam loves stars and space and even has an astronaut costume! And Beth is just super-cute! And that eyebrow-man actor from The OC is in it, if that interests anyone. I don't even know why I know that, since I've only ever seen part of one episode.


It comes out on 29 July, and I am totally going to go see it. I can already tell that it is going to be cute and adorable and that it will make me want to giggle and hug someone even if they don't say "Jillian, I'd like you to give me a hug." Plus, his name is ADAM! That is one of my favorite names ever. It is so fun to say in the same voice I use to say "Maaaaggie!" whenever I see our friend, Maggie. I wanted to name our cat Adam, but María said that we couldn't give our cat the same name as someone we know in real life. Fine. I will just go see this movie a million times when it comes out instead!

Love, Jillian

1 comment: