Saturday, June 13, 2009

This Dress

Yesterday I spent a lot of time watching crappy TV shows because I wasn't feeling well, and I ended up watching a bunch of shows about weddings. So, of course, when I went to J.Crew's website later, I felt compelled to look at their "Weddings & Parties" section to reassure myself that everyone in my wedding party will be way more adorably dressed than the scary weddings on TV.

Traditionally, bridesmaid dresses are really hideous, and everyone has to wear the exact same dress in the exact same color. Obviously, putting multiple women in one dress means that that one dress will probably look good on none of them. This is so that everyone looks ugly and the bride looks pretty. Well, I wouldn't want anyone looking bad in my wedding party, and J.Crew understands! They make a bunch of different dresses in the same fabrics but different cuts, so all of your bridesmaids can have dresses that look good on them! Just look how adorable this dress is:


It's from their Fall '09 preview and I am in love! I almost had a heart attack when I saw it because 1) it is insanely adorable for a bridesmaid's dress, and 2) it is insanely adorable for any dress! I want to buy it and wear it every day of my life! It is so light and fluffy and pretty and kind of reminds me of a ballerina (ADORABLE!!!).

Love, Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment