Monday, June 8, 2009

Freckles

I have always thought that freckles are insanely adorable. I know that a lot of people who have them don't like them, but I have always wanted freckles. I always get really jealous when people have perfect freckles across their nose and cheekbones, because my friend and I used to draw freckles just like that on ourselves when we were in the third and fourth grades. This American Apparel model has exactly the kind of freckles I am talking about:


So cute! I want to buy the dress just because she is so adorable. I guess I could have freckles if I wanted, but I only get freckles if I let my face get a really horrible sunburn, which will usually peel and leave adorable freckles behind. But even though freckles are adorable, it's not worth the pain and skin damage. If it weren't for those things, I would totally do it!

Love, Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment