Monday, August 3, 2009

My New Puppy

11 August 2009: The video doesn't work anymore! Sad! But it's because he got adopted, so now he has a family! Adorable!

So, moving in turned out to be nowhere near as adorable as it was supposed to be. In fact, it was basically the polar opposite of adorable because living in that house the way it is now would be like being a squatter and not an adorable housewife, so I didn't move in at all! Now, I am hanging out in Delaware (and I have a really intense desire to watch Wayne's World), and I will possibly be living in my grandparents' retirement community until the end of this week when my house/bedroom/life stops being a construction zone.

But! I will not let stupid contractors and people who can't communicate and the fact that I am currently homeless stop the cuteness! So, here is an adorable video of an adorable puppy at the humane society by my house (in California) that I am going to talk my mom into adopting! Ignore the music.

Abba Zabba from RCHS on Vimeo.

Isn't he cute?!! Obviously, we would change his name because he isn't even a year old yet (!!!) so he could totally get a new name and not be too confused. And he could be BFFs with Chelsea and they could hide under my bed together and I could buy them both a million squeaky toys when I go home for Christmas!!

Love, Jillian

P.S. The cat who lives at my house (in Pennsylvania) is adorable and talks a lot! Also, it turns out she is a girl, and not a boy like we had originally been told.

2 comments:

  1. OMG SO CUTE! you have to bring him to bryn mawr so i can play with him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY MOM DOESN'T WANT TO GET HIIIIIIM. Sad.

    ReplyDelete