Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Shoes

About a week-and-a-half ago, I did some online shopping (dangerous) and one of the things I bought is this adorable pair of shoes from Urban Outfitters.  I've worn them almost every day since they came in the mail this week, and I am in love.  I love the little baby peacock feathers on the toe of each shoe, the blue satin, and the fact that the edges of the shoe aren't incredibly stiff like their shoes usually are.  Also, looking at them in my room makes me feel better about whatever mystery illness it is that María and I have.



Once the snow starts to melt, I'll probably have to put them away for a while so that I don't ruin them in a giant puddle, but for now their adorableness is totally worth my feet being cold between classes.

Love, Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment