Friday, February 13, 2009

Macarons!



We love all sorts of cute sweet things that taste like adorable things should. That is exactly why I LOVE MACARONS! They are delicious, they look like things I might want to wear, and they come in all sorts of colors. Basically, they're perfect. 


This post is making me really hungry, it's because they just look like tiny dream desserts! Speaking of dreams, I recently had a dream that our friend Allegra (who has left us for Paris!) sent me THOUSANDS of macarons. So, I called Jillian and Melissa and they helped me eat ALL OF THEM. We felt really sick afterwards, but just like if it had been real life Jillian quickly said "It was totally worth it." If only it had been real, then my life would be pretty perfect.

Love, María

No comments:

Post a Comment