Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Life with The Brunettes



Because I have absolutely no intention of ever finishing/starting my work I have instead been listening to The Brunettes. They are an ADORABLE band from New Zealand and they make me want to eat raspberry sorbet and have picnics. Okay, maybe the also has something to do with the really nice weather lately. The real truth about me listening to The Brunettes is that mostly I just listen to 3 or 4 songs on repeat. But wouldn't you want to listen to a song titled "Summer Love" that talks about James Dean over and over? Or a song that starts Cupid, come here/quickly point your arrow at that one/her brunette hair is long/and she is so much fun/which means she is my #1 ???? Don't lie to yourself! I already want to listen to the song again!

Other than listening to songs over and over I've been daydreaming about living in a tiny pink house. Okay, so I do that every day, so what? I also bought really amazing pens the other day and made cards for people who are far far away (Paris, Chicago, Portland, Mexico) and then I tried to post about them but I am simply not prepared and so I leave you with this: 



Love, María

1 comment:

  1. María, have you seen these???

    http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/

    I really will live in one someday.

    ReplyDelete