Saturday, September 19, 2009

Apple Cider!

I have gotten into this really fun/embarrassing habit lately of turning my music up really loud while I am getting ready to open the cafe on Saturday mornings (baking cookies and scones, making coffee, trying not to burn or otherwise injure myself), and singing at the top of my lungs and dancing around like an idiot. Unfortunately, I can't seem to remember that the doors to the cafe are glass doors, and therefore anyone walking through the campus center can see me, and people who are coming to the door to look at our hours usually end up staring at me like I am crazy.

But whatever. The point is that this happened today, but was enhanced by my joy at the discovery of apple cider in our barista fridge! We only carry apple cider at the cafe seasonally, so when we get apple cider, it means that it really is finally fall, and that is exciting for all sorts of reasons that I will list in my upcoming post about fall.


Plus, apple cider is super delicious and adorable in its own right. It is full of all sorts of delicious spices that just make you feel warm and fuzzy inside, and who doesn't love that?! I will leave you with the video for the Weezer song that I was caught singing and dancing to before I opened the cafe today (it won't let me embed it, so you'll have to click this link).

Love, Jillian

1 comment: