Saturday, September 12, 2009

Al Franken Drawing STATES!

A few days ago, I stumbled upon this adorable video of (Senator!) Al Franken at the Minnesota State Fair drawing an adorable and perfect map of every state in the United States! For some reason, when I first saw it I thought it was adorable, but decided that I shouldn't put it on Flower Farm, so I put it on my Facebook instead.

Then, last night, I realized that all I've been doing is watching this video over and over and thinking about how cute it is, and that everyone who reads this blog (all five of you) already knows how MarĂ­a and I feel about states! So, here it is!



This video has already done a really good job of being cute enough to make me feel better today. I needed to feel better today because I obviously am not competent enough to do anything that requires fine motor skills, like unlocking a door. I'm at work right now, and I have been here for less than two hours and I have already had to use the little first-aid cabinet in the back TWICE. That's right. That means that I've now used it a total of four times since coming back to school, which was around three weeks ago.

But it's okay, because now my hands finally match again! Thanks to my clumsiness, both my right and left hands will each have one weird-looking finger as a direct result of me closing a door on it. And I didn't even cry this time, probably because I am now used to shutting doors on my own fingers, so that's kind of an improvement. And it doesn't even hurt anymore, because Al Franken and his state-drawing are adorable enough to make the throbbing pain go away!

Love, Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment