Thursday, December 24, 2009

Slow Club's "Christmas TV"

Because today is Christmas Eve (!!!), I figured it was the appropriate time to write about the most adorable, saddest, most perfect Christmas song EVER. It's "Christmas TV" by Slow Club, and I listen to it all year because it is just that precious. I think that I listened to it on repeat for at least half of my flight home on Friday, and I've been listening to it a ton since I've been home, too. Every line of this song is full of Christmas adorableness and perfection, especially where it goes, It's okay that I pray/ that you will miss your flight/ and have to stay with me another night. If that doesn't make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, you have no heart or soul or feelings and you are probably a robot or something.

Anyway, I have to go do laundry and finish making/wrapping my Christmas presents, so here is a cute little video of Slow Club singing "Christmas TV" inside a cute little gazebo-thing!



Love, Jillian

2 comments:

  1. Unrelated to this post... you MUST see this movie trailer.
    http://www.apple.com/trailers/focus_features/babies/
    I couldn't NOT stop saying, "awwww, it. is. so. cute!"
    check it out!

    ReplyDelete