Monday, December 7, 2009

Cursis Melodías

I can't sleep. I just keep being up all night and tired all day. This has been happening for weeks now. My body probably hates me. Tonight, I tried moving things around in my room, brushing my hair, changing my sheets even though I did that 2 days ago. Nothing works! Then, I spent a long time sewing buttons onto my skirt and wondering when I'm gonna finally fall asleep. And then, seven minutes ago, I found this:


Oh, Natalia! She is so precious. We went out for brunch and it was really delicious and now that I think about it, I had approximately 7 cups of coffee all day which is why I can't sleep now. Anyway, on the way back from brunch, I was telling Jillian and Melissa about how my sister's name was gonna be Natalia and then ended up being Mariana at the last minute because my grandfather told my mother that he knew too many ugly/mean people named Natalia. Hahaha, that sounds horrible and is totally not the only reason.

Anyway, "Cursis Melodías" is definitely one of my favorite Natalia songs. And isn't the video cute? Of course it is because she's just really super cute. I just want tons of Mexican girl cuteness, but apparently I just didn't get it. I guess I can just write these silly blog posts instead. Fun.

Love, María

2 comments:

  1. I listened to this album so much on the subway in Buenos Aires after your original post about the new album that any time I hear it now I am immediately transported back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude you cant sleep either? i havent fallen asleep naturally in over two months. benadryl is pretty good if you dont need to be up early

    ReplyDelete