Monday, December 21, 2009

My New Necklace & A Bulldog Puppy!

I went to the Seaside Bazaar in Encinitas (I will make a post about it someday) with my sister today, and pretty much finished my Christmas shopping! I went to the same woman I always buy jewelry from, and found two really great antique pieces. I bought them both, and of course, one of them was for myself. Mine is a pietra dura necklace, check it out:


I can't write about the other one here because it is a present, but it is also super cute and totally worthy of being included in this post. Oh, well! I feel like all I've been doing since I've been home is sleeping, eating, knitting, and putting gas in people's cars. It's pretty sweet. And between doing those things, I found this adorable video of a tiny little puppy that is so little it doesn't even know how to walk yet!



Love, Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment