Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A.P.C.

It's really difficult for me not to love A.P.C. Every time they come out with anything, it's pretty likely that I am going to fall in love with it and then have to decide if it's worth it to spend 2 of my paychecks on one thing. It's so difficult to make the right choice! I am glad that Christopher shares my addiction. At least then, when new things are released, I have someone to complain to. Unfortunately, both of us always end up buying things because they are just so cute.


About 2 weeks ago I got an email letting me know that there was new stuff. Ah! How could I resist clicking ont he link and then staring at all the stuff for almost an hour? I couldn't. Obviously. It's okay though because I am so poor that I couldn't even convince myself it was okay to buy anything. I guess that means I have some willpower. Maybe. I will most likely just wait until everything goes on sale and then I will feel the need to buy stuff.

They also have their Madras collection, which always has more super cute stuff. There was a dress this summer that had monkeys on it. It's so cute! I also almost bought a romper from them. That's how sick going to their website makes me. My favorite thing right now is this dress. It's so precious! It's green and has all sort of adorable things (including ponies!) all over it.



Isn't it ADORABLE????? It definitely is! I love A.P.C. because everything they make is really cute and also really simple. It's also super comfortable and my dresses are always super soft. Plus, they make tons of things that aren't pants, and I hardly ever wear pants. If I had a precious boyfriend I would buy him all those cute A.P.C. sweaters. Or well, I'd hope he'd just wear them on his own. I guess for now, I'll just have to talk to Christopher about all the precious things that we want to buy and try to convince each other that spending all that money is okay.

Love, MarĂ­a

No comments:

Post a Comment