Friday, May 29, 2009

Up


Today, I went to see Up. Yes, it is a children's movie. Yes, I am almost twenty-one years old. But it was OH MY GOD SO ADORABLE and totally worth seeing!

Okay, so before the movie, there was an adorable little short movie called "Partly Cloudy," that was about storks that bring babies to houses. And not just people-babies, but baby kittens, baby puppies, baby everything. And each stork has its own cloud, and the clouds are all happy and make the baby everythings for the storks to deliver. Anyway, the story is about the stork who delivers the babies that are not so cute (but they are they way they're animated!) like alligators and sharks, and of course the ending is all happy and adorable!

The movie is, like I said, one of the most adorable things that I have ever seen in my entire life. I'm not even kidding. I cried five times from the cuteness, I counted. I don't even know how to describe how adorable this movie is without freaking out and using the CAPS LOCK key, so I will make a list of all the adorable things in Up. This movie is adorable because it has these things: cute kids, a love story, an old man, another cute kid, an adorable house, colorful balloons, a super-happy dog, a giant bird that likes chocolate, and ice cream. Plus, there were cute little kids and babies there to see the movie, too!

Disney movies are pretty much always awesome, but this one was amazing. Up is definitely one of their best. Watch the trailer here, and then go see it!

Love, Jillian

P.S. There was also a trailer for The Princess and the Frog, and it looks SO CUTE. It comes out this winter, and I am totally going to see it the day it comes out!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness.
    I was already sooo stoked to see this film.
    Now I am even more excited!?!?

    ReplyDelete