Saturday, May 23, 2009

Facile Dress

My birthday is coming up, and so I've been spending a lot of time on Anthropologie's website, looking for a dress! Unfortunately, the Facile Dress, which was near the top of my list, is sold out in my size. But that doesn't mean that we can't appreciate how absolutely adorable it is!


I am kind of in love with the stripes on the skirt, and I think it's because they remind me of Neapolitan ice cream. It also comes in blue, with a dark blue top and a lighter blue skirt, but without the ice-cream stripes, it just isn't nearly as cute. Either way, it is basically the perfect summer dress--all of the fabrics are soft and light, and it's not all one color, so you can really just throw it on and not worry about having to add something to make it more interesting.

It's not completely sold out yet, so hopefully they will get some more in my size soon, since there are obviously plenty of other people who recognize how adorable this dress is and want to buy it, too!

Love, Jillian

1 comment: