Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hot Air Balloons

Today when I was walking Chelsea, I took her in this higher part of a canyon near my house where I don't always take her. It was cloudy, but I remembered that when it's clear out, you can usually see hot air balloons from there. And then I remembered that hot air balloons are adorable!


They are so round and colorful and cute! I've never been in one, but I've wanted to go on a hot air balloon ride for a long time. My mom bought my dad a hot air balloon ride for either his birthday or their anniversary (which means I was about to turn five or I just had), and I remember that when he got in the hot air balloon, my sister started screaming and crying, and I just really wanted to have a hot air balloon ride of my very own.

Hot air balloons also remind me of Julieta Venegas' music video for "Me Voy." The website won't let me embed the video, but you can watch it here. If I ever leave my hypothetical, loser, live-in boyfriend, I will definitely do it while wearing a cute, colorful dress, and pack my stuff up in an adorable little suitcase, and then get into my own personal hot air balloon and fly away to the Arctic and play with penguins. Obviously, that is the cutest (and therefore best) way to break up with someone. And, you have to do it all in Spanish.

Love, Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment