Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Avoiding my Thesis

My first draft of my thesis is due tomorrow (AAAAHHHH!), so of course I have hidden myself in the library (soon I will be hiding in Guild when the library closes in two-and-a-half hours) with my thesis-writing hat (see below) to pull an all-nighter. And, of course, I am taking regular breaks to do really important things like text people, check Facebook, and update Flower Farm!

"Thesis Hat" is basically a euphemism for "Hat That Covers My Hair So You Can't See How Dirty It Is Because I Haven't Had Time To Shower." Also, I am wearing my new glasses!

I keep saying that I am going to make a real post someday, but it looks like "someday" is starting to mean "after graduation, if I am still alive." So, instead, I am going to post a bunch of pictures of kittens that I have accumulated over the past week or so when I should have been working on my thesis! I am well aware that this proves that I am really, really, REALLY close to becoming an insane cat-lady.





And here is a picture of Primo Levi (the author I'm writing my thesis about), because even though he wrote about super-sad stuff, he was still a super-cute old man!


Also, check out this article (kind of) about Flower Farm that was in the Bi-Co News (Bryn Mawr and Haverford's newspaper) last week! That's it for now, I should probably get back to writing.

Love, Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment